BNICEH (be nicer), the Black Network in Children's Emotional Health, consists of BNICEH SmokeOut Campaign, IMPRUVE (Independent Movement of Paratransit Riders for Unity, Vehicles and Equality), and Child Welfare and Juvenile Justice Consortium.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Disability, Paratransit and Subject of Abortion, Same Sex Marriage

Senior Harold Bellamy ( a vet near 80) now has electricity, is on a budget plan, is able to keep his housing,  still uses the paratransit.   What do you think willl happen to him and others who are dependent on paratransit if there is not enough funding for paratransit, wheelchair taxis, senior transit?

Can you accept the consequences or provide the accessible transportation and services for those who are disabled and cannot pay for these services?
http://youtu.be/O4IbT_6fMiE

Should the government  be funding programs that are unnecessary to the well-being of most of Americans  r that can be provided adequately by private sources of funding?   Your opinion is welcome even if you disagree with mine on the issue of Same Sex Marriage and abortion, but please add your name to the letter supporting designated funding in the Surface Transit Bill now or later when it comes up for renewal again in 27 months.

Note: I am still going to be Maat, IMPRUVE and BNICEH will still do disability advocacy,  whether or not my friends who are GLBT get married or not.  I am still going to love them just as I still love my relatives and friends  who have had abortions, gone to jail, or  eat animal flesh.

I am pro-life and vegan, so you won't see me at the circus, zoo, rodeo or aquarium,  or with a gun shooting or hunting any man or animal, nor at dog, ostrich or horse races, nor supporting federally funded abortion or birth control pills, and you also will not see me eating the pink slime that is in meat or eating the  kidney cells from discarded or aborted fetuses, nor denying  a woman's choice that she makes to abort or use birth control pills or have sex out of wedlock or  a hysterectomy,  nor blocking abortion clinics or interfering with those who staff them .

But I won't promise you that I would not try to talk loved ones out of any of  this actvity if so led or I am asked my thought.

As a minister, I have lifetime ordination based on my metaphysical beliefs, but I am retire and I just don't do any type of funerals or marriages anymore anyway.

My  ethics and character,  and dietary, spiritual, and marital beliefs do not control how the rest of the word acts or feels. They are for me and I share them in openness.  I am as always Maat speaking the Truth that I know and leaning as I grow.  My duty is to see or envision the best of mankind even if they cannot see their perefection yet or I have to clear the film from my on lens and work on  my own salvation.

Ase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>